Greater Mondawmin is one of the best-served neighborhoods in Baltimore for Transportation! Downtown Baltimore is 10 minutes away via metro or car. The Mondawmin Metro Subway Station provides quick and easy access to downtown and northwest Baltimore. The surrounding Mondawmin transit plaza provides connections to numerous local buses.
- Plan your trip: Maryland MTA
- Metro Subway at Mondawmin
- Local Buses at Mondawmin
- I-83 / Jones Falls Expressway
Between our seasonal farmers market and a full-service supermarket, it’s easy to find healthy food choices within walking distance of Auchentoroly Terrace.
- Druid Hill Park Farmers Market
- Wednesdays, June – October, 3:30 – 7:30 pm
- Beechwood Drive next to the Rawlings Conservatory
- Join us at the Druid Hill Farmers Market for local produce, fresh baked goods, jam, local eggs fresh prepared foods, crafts, and a full schedule of programming, including live music! Pay with Cash, Debit, Credit, WIC FVC, FMNP Coupons and SNAP Independence Cards.
- Shoppers Food & Pharmacy
- 2000 Gwynns Falls Parkway, Baltimore, MD 21216
Enjoy quality shopping and dining at Mondawmin Mall and neighborhood businesses.