Greater Mondawmin Coordinating Council, Inc
GREATER MONDAWMIN COORDINATING COUNCIL, INC.
The Greater Mondawmin Coordinating Council, Inc. is a non-profit umbrella organization, which builds communities by providing service and advocacy for improved literacy, housing, educational, recreational, workforce, and cultural opportunities for people who live and work within its geographic boundaries.
The Greater Mondawmin Coordinating Council, Inc. (GMCC) envisions a healthy, safe, and clean community of empowered businesses, faith-based organizations, homeowners, and schools.
Greater Mondawmin's boundaries form a polygon with North Avenue on the south; Longwood Street on the west; Liberty Heights Avenue, Druid Park Drive and Druid Hill Park on the north and northeast; and Fulton on the east.
Board of Directors
- Jacqueline Caldwell, President of Greater Mondawmin Coordinating Council (GMCC) / President of the Whittier-Monroe Neighborhood Association
-Adeline Hutchinson, Vice President Greater Mondawmin Coordinating Council (GMCC) / President Robert W. Coleman Community Organization (RWCCO)
- Barbara Anderson-Dandy, President New Auchentoroly Terrace Association (NATA)
- James "Mel" Brooks, President Parkway Community Association (PCA)
- Rev. Keith Bailey, President of Fulton Heights Community Association (FHCA)
- Sandra Almond-Cooper, President Mondawmin Neighborhood Improvement Association MNIA)
- Selwyn Shields, President Liberty Square Community Organization (LSCO)
- Wanda Freeland, President Panway Neighborhood Improvement Association (PNIA)
- Dr. Franklin Lance, Pastor Mt. Lebanon Baptist Church
- Dr. Harold A. Carter, Jr., Pastor New Shiloh Baptist Church
- Joseph T. Jones, Jr., Founder, President & CEO Center for Urban Families
- Dr. Linwood Robinson, Pastor Greater New Hope Baptist Church
- Lisa Millspaugh Schroeder, President & CEO Parks and People Foundation
- Dr. Maria Thompson, President Coppin State University
- Romaine Smallwood-Smoot, General Manager Mondawmin Mall
- Samuel L. Ross, M.D., Chief Executive Officer Bon Secours Health Systems
Community-at-large members to the Board